Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OK, I am going to continue with the "cut and paste" from my other blog, and then I will hopefully be caught up.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008 04:01 PM, CST
Good afternoon, all!

Not much to update. I'm on my 'down time' between all the diagnostic tests and the beginning of chemo. I did just receive copies of my medical records and the CD's of my scans today. When I figure out how the hell to post the pictures of the scans, I will do that post-haste. The pictures are incredible (my medical mind cannot help but be fascinated!).

My mom has been cooking up a storm. I can't wait for tomorrow's dinner, seeming as I missed Thanksgiving altogether by being in the hospital. Ted's parents and sister came by earlier today, and we will be heading up the street to the hotel they are staying at to hang out and munch on cheese, summer sausage, and other goodies.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.