Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Pictures

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page. I posted two new slideshows--the first is of my last chemo treatment (first time using the port!), and the second is of several pieces of jewelry from my personal collection. If you're interested, I can make you a similar piece, or one in different colors, or a different design. If you wish to have a closer look at the ones I have posted here, let me know, and I will send some more detailed photos. I would love to just give away jewelry, but the supplies cost money so I, unfortunately, don't have that luxury. My pieces are certainly one-of-a-kind, and making them keeps me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.