Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Actually, this was yesterday's post...


Good afternoon, all!

Well, it begins. I noticed last night that I'm losing a lot more hair than normal--more than the usual small handful when I brush. A lot more came out during my shower this morning. So, I decided that it's haircut time. I cut off about 3-4 inches and picked up a few cute hats for later. It's really starting to set in now--I'm actually a cancer patient. It's wierd how I was able to sort of forget that I had cancer--especially on my 'good days.' I'm taking percocet now for the jaw pain, and that seems to be keeping it at bay. I was given a lidocaine mouthwash for the burning sensation--haven't had to use that yet, but it's good to know that it's there. The nausea is being kept to a minimum with all those fancy drugs I was given. I'm not sure if it's the percs or the chemo that's making me feel so tired, but I think I am going to cut short here and go for a quick nap.

I posted a picture of my new haircut--I hope you can see the difference. It's noticeably shorter.

Later, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.