Sunday, January 4, 2009

Continuation...today.


I guess a quick quip before bed won't hurt...

I did call the on-call onc (haha, she laughs again), and she told me to try some ibuprofen. I did, and the muscle aches got a little better but the damn jaw pain just was STUBBORN. She called back a few hours later to check and see how I was doing and I was still miserable. She then said I could try taking extra strength tylenol on top of the ibuprofen if my pain didn't improve, and that everything except the jaw pain is kind of expected. She didn't know what to make of the jaw pain at all, and she made sure I was aware that I need to tell my onc (Dr. Datta) on Monday just in case it's something that needs some attention. I took all those pain meds like a good kid, and the jaw pain has subsided some but not all the way. Boo.

Hopefully I will feel much better tomorrow so I can wrap up my physics and get that stuff out of my hair. My dogs also have dentals tomorrow (yay! No more landfill mouths!) and after that, I am going to chat with my advisor about my options for school. You have no idea how much I want to continue with school through this, but I don't want to over commit myself and then end up just screwing myself in the end. My advisor is awesome; he has always been there with great advice, no matter what. I'm sure he'll have something to shed light on this for me.

Ta for now,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.