Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mornings at my house...at least this morning....

Holy crap, I just woke up about twenty minutes ago, and I am the crabbiest I have been in a LONG time. My body aches all over (from the steroid, I am told), and while the cayenne pepper mouth has disappeared, my jaw still hurts and now my fingers are all tingly. I still have some things to do today, so I am going to try to call the on-call oncologist (say THAT three times fast) and see if there's anything I can take for these aches. My clothes actually hurt me just sitting here.

Other than that, not too much going on this morning. I'm assuming it's either the meds or the pain that's making me so cranky, so I'm just trying to be patient and breathe and get through it. I went out to dinner with my mom and a friend yesterday and found that iced tea still tastes really good to me, but turkey burgers aren't that fantastic. I had fries with the burgers, and I may as well have been eating spoonfuls of salt, which is all I could taste. Very sad, because I love turkey burgers with just the right amount of seasoning. Sorry, turkey burgers, see you in six months.

Thanks to everyone stopping by and saying hello, etc. Sure does make me smile when I feel like I can't anymore!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.