Thursday, January 8, 2009

Freezing Minnesota & Physics Woes


Brrrrr!!!! Come on, spring!!

So...I was almost ALL FINISHED with my physics. Completely finished. I had three problem sets and a lab report to do. I was finished with all but a few problems and am almost done with the lab report. I went to print the problem sets off my computer--they were so neat and organized and fancy-looking!--and where were they?!? Noooooooo!!! They're gone! All I can think of is that I ran a disk cleanup utility before I went to bed last night and somehow they ended up being trashed. I do have one of the problems sets written down, luckily. So...I emailed my instructor, and she gave me til Monday to get the other two done. Hopefully, I can remember how I did the problems and get this done quickly. You know the funny thing? I just don't care. I'm not mad, I didn't want to cry, nothing. I had about five minutes of sheer panic when I realized they weren't there, but after that I was sort of like, 'Well, how about that?' Three weeks of hard work that I now have to smash into three days. I just can't find it in myself to get worked up about it like I normally would. Physics is absolutely the bane of my existence. If I get it done, I get it done and that's good. If I don't, I will probably fail physics and I am going to be really disappointed then.

Feel great, not much to report on that front. Five days until next chemo. I'm simply amazed at the difference between how I felt last weekend and how I feel today. I feel almost 100%. I'm not complaining, that's for sure!

Well, I suppose I had better get back to the dredgery...wish me luck!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.