Tuesday, January 6, 2009


I'm taking a break from physics to...well, do nothing, I guess.

I might just futz around on the net for a while.

You know what I noticed today? Acne! It's like I'm sixteen again! Seriously! I haven't had an issue with this since I was a teenager. I mean, the occasional one here and there from stress or not removing makeup, but GEEZ, they're everywhere! I have two on my face that are forming a sort of governing body--they have even conducted a recount already! I could use some mud and a massage.

Okay, well, enough with that. I think I've grossed everyone out enough for the evening.

Thanks, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.