Monday, January 26, 2009

Pregnant? Never!


Good days, so far. The oxycodone has been doing the trick in keeping my pain away, which is a huge relief. I had my Mirena placed today--ladies, if you are thinking about doing this, please hear me out. It is painful. Maybe not for everyone, but it was for me. Since I haven't had a kid, it was a little more painful than it would have been if I had had a kid. Your uterus realizes shortly afterwards that there is something in there that doesn't belong and tries to make it leave (read: CRAMPS!!!). I'm not as crampy as I was right after it was done, but I'm still pretty uncomfortable. Fortunately, these side effects are temporary and will be well worth it when I don't have to give a second thought to birth control anymore!

Tomorrow is chemo round #2, treatment #1. We will see what kind of weird blood values I have tomorrow. I am going to cut this short so I can take care of my pooches and hit the sack early tonight. I've been pretty tired the last couple of days. If I sit in one place for more than a few minutes, I tend to nod off. Hopefully I can sleep enough tonight so that doesn't happen tomorrow.

I will update everyone tomorrow! Have a good night, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.