Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brr...it's freezing here...my brains are frozen...


I am really getting bad about updating things on here, aren't I? It's
just that I don't really have anything new to report. I feel fine, so
nothing new there. Oh, now that I think about it, I never chatted about
the meeting I had with some representatives from CaringBridge. They
called me a while back to see if I wanted to meet with them to give
them feedback on their site, which I was totally willing to do. We met
at Cupcake down the road, and I was able to provide them with answers
to a lot of questions they had. I think that they were looking to see
what kind of people used their site and things that they could do to
improve their site (or things that should stay as they are). I really
hope that I was helpful in some way--I like to provide feedback. I
personally appreciate constructive criticism, but I also like being
told what's been going right. One thing I did mention to them was that
I wished I could post more pictures on this site (as it is now, I can
only post 12).

Ted left today for North Dakota for his two
week training deal. He's going to learn to be a plumber for the
National Guard. Now all he has to do is learn to be an electrician and
he will be able to build us our own house! So, it's just my mom and I
alone here to cause as much trouble as possible. He tried to square
away as much stuff as possible before he left, like asking our landlord
if he would take care of snow removal while he was gone, and asking his
sister if she would accompany me on my trip to help survey a heron
colony. That is something I did when I took a field biology course at
Normandale, and I continue to help out with the trips that they take. I
haven't always been able to make them due to school, but hopefully I
can make them all this spring. It's a lot of fun for me, and helps out
Joe (the instructor for the course). This Saturday will be the first
one of the semester. If I remember correctly, there are either five or
six trips.

Well, I am going to see about doing something with
pictures on the 'net and try to finish my disability paperwork. For
those of you whom I still need to call, don't worry. I'm putting it off
until I finish my paperwork so that I get it done quickly. Necessary
stuff first, then I can play later.

Until next time,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.