Sunday, February 1, 2009

The "No Update" Update


Not a lot to update today. My jaw pain has surfaced, as of two days ago. I hate that part--even with the percocet, it still doesn't go away entirely. I suppose I have to take what I can get, right? A small comfort here and there, I guess. I really can't complain a whole lot--I'm on my third treatment, and I feel relatively well. I thought I might feel, you know, worse, but things are fairly normal. Thank goodness for that!

My hair is still falling out, however. I didn't take a shower yesterday, hoping to hang on to some more of it just a little bit longer. I have to just realize that it's going to fall out, no matter what I do. I'm just amazed at how much is still actually left--boy, do I have a lot of hair! I will post pics up on my other website of the progression when I get enough of them. I know it's sorta gross, but during my shower I smash the hair that I pull out as I'm washing onto the shower wall, and take a picture when I'm done showering. That way, you can kind of see how much I'm losing when I wash. It doesn't really do any justice, though, because a lot of what I lose is during the day as I run my fingers through it or it just gets caught in my clothes or on furniture. Good thing I bought those hats a few weeks ago!

Well, that's it for now, I guess. I feel like I'm sorta gipping everyone when I don't have anything interesting to talk about! Feel free to email me if you have a burning question to ask--trust me, nothing is too personal these days!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.