Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's Chemo

So, my blood counts were great! I have to make a correction to my blood counts for last time. I didn't recieve the print out that I normally take home with me so I wasn't 100% sure on the number. My WBC count last time was 36--SUPER high. The highest they should normall be is 11. This time it was 5.1 which is within normal range--yay! My platelets were high, though, which might mean inflammation or might just mean that Neulasta is doing its job.

Chemo went fairly well. I was given a Compazine before we started, along with the Aloxi. I left there only slightly nauseated, and I'm only slightly nauseated now. I actually fell asleep during the DTIC infusion! We were only there for two and a half hours this time.

I'm going to be trying a new restaurant with my good friend Lennie. I work with her at the barn (when I'm well, anyway). It's called Brasa, and you can check it out at http://www.brasa.us/, and I will let you all know if it's any good!

I think I'm going to end this post, Nip/Tuck is going to be on shortly! I know that show is getting a little hokey, but I love it anyway!

Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.