Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heavy Hearts

I know that it has been a very long time since I have updated on here. I do have a lot to say, but today, my heart is very heavy.

My heart is broken. The Potvin family has had to say goodbye to sweet Ellie this morning. I hate this. It's not fair. A child's life should not be filled with pain and poor health. Cancer took her away from her family and the life she should have had. She was brave, and now her family is left asking, "Why?" Have peace, sweet Ellie. May you be whole again. If you have a minute, please stop by Ellie's site and show your support for the family she leaves behind: http://www.
caringbridge.org/visit/elliepotvin

I would like to wish my friend Patti a happy birthday. I know that the day is heavy and so are our hearts, but she deserves some happiness. I hope she can find some today.

I will end here, but rest assured that I will post a more thourough update very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.