Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random Ramblings...


Wow, two whole days and no update? What's wrong with me?

Let's see...nothing too exciting. Everything I eat pretty much tastes like cardboard--cardboard dipped in grease, salt, or sugar. I also woke up yesterday feeling like I put several hot peppers in my mouth, and somebody came up and punched me several times both cracking my jaw and making the peppers explode. My face hurts and every time I eat something, it tastes like it is covered in cayenne pepper. No nausea, though. That's helpful. The Zofran can give a person a headache, but I just started taking it last night so I don't think my jaw pain has anything to do with that. I think even if I had a headache, I would have no idea due to the pain in my face :(

I hope everyone had a grand New Year's. I managed to stay up til midnight, but it was lights out after that. My dad and grandpa took off on Thursday. Apparently they ran into some ice along the way, but they made it home in good time and safely. I'm really glad they came.

My good friend is moving in about a week and a half, and I'm pretty bummed about that. She has had this trip planned for a while now--she's going to go to motorcycle school and learn to work on the hogs in AZ. I'm a little envious--no more snow for her! I just realized yesterday how quickly her move is coming up and it just sorta suprised me.

Well, I don't have too much else to update at this point. I will try not to have another gap like that, for sure!!

Thanks to everyone, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.