Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I almost peed myself!

Please check out this eBay listing. I laughed so hard that I almost wet my pants.

This woman thought she had found a rare four string electric guitar...which goes to prove that if you don't know much about what you are selling, you probably shouldn't be selling it.

I know most people will get this, but if you don't, this woman is selling a bass guitar and in her listing, points out everything that is distinctive about a bass guitar while oblivious to the fact that it's not a guitar.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=190303438565

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you will be commenting. I enjoy hearing from others. NO SPAMMERS! NO SOLICITING! I do appreciate feedback, but please keep it relatively clean and try not to be a jerk. Trolls are never welcome. Offensive, condescending, or irrelevant posts will be deleted and the poster will be blocked and reported. The comment section of my blog is not a place for dialogue or chatting so please kindly take this elsewhere.